A musical keyboard is the set of adjacent depressible levers or keys on a musical instrument. Keyboards typically contain keys for playing the twelve notes of the Western musical scale, with a combination of larger, longer keys and smaller, shorter keys that repeats at the interval of an octave. Since the most commonly encountered keyboard instrument is the piano, the keyboard layout is often referred to as the piano keyboard.
1. 61-Key Simulation Piano Keyboard With Touch Function
2. With Music Player (USB Flash Disk (not included) )
3. LCD Display
4. 200 Timbres / 200 Rhythms
5. Keyboard Percussion
6. 10 Demonstration Songs
7. Tempo / Master Volume / Accom Volume Control
8. Single Finger / Fingered Chord / Chord Timbre / Chord Close
9. Start/ Stop / Sync / Fill-in / Metronome
10. Rhythm Programming Function / Record & Playback
11. Sustain / Vibrato / Tune / Transpose
12. Keyboard Split Feature / Touch
13. One-key / Follow / Ensemble
14. Udisk Jack
15. Audio Input Jack / Phone/Output Jack
16. Product Dimension: 965 x 366 x 120(mm)
17. Power Supply: DC 12V / AC Adaptor
Included: Manual, Adapter, Detachable Stand
61 Keys Keyboard (MK809)
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.