A musical keyboard is the set of adjacent depressible levers or keys on a musical instrument. Keyboards typically contain keys for playing the twelve notes of the Western musical scale, with a combination of larger, longer keys and smaller, shorter keys that repeats at the interval of an octave. Since the most commonly encountered keyboard instrument is the piano, the keyboard layout is often referred to as the piano keyboard.
1.USB-MIDI: The key lighting system will help you learn the keyboard easier..
Use the teaching APP on you computer or phone.
2. Key Lighting
3. 61-Key Lighting Keyboard With Touch Function
4. LCD Display
5. 460 Timbres / 260 Rhythms
6. 65 Demonstration Songs / Keyboard Percussion
7. Master Volume / Chord Volume / Rhythm Volume Control
8. Single Finger / Fingered Chord / Chord Off / 4 Chord Mats
9. Start/Stop / Sync / Fill-in / Metronome / Tempo Control
10. Rhythm Programming Function / Record & Playback
11.Pitch Bend / Vibrato / Sustain / Touch / Key Lighting
12.Transpose Control / Tuning Control / Dual
13. Keyboard Split Feature
14.Memory / M1 / M2 / M3 / M4
15.One-key / Follow / Ensemble
16.USB-MIDI(APP) Jack / MIC Jack
17.Audio Input Jack / Phone/Output Jack
18.Product Dimensions: 971 x 379 x 140 (mm)
19.Power Supply: DC 12V / AC Adaptor
Included: Manual, Adapter, Detachable Stand
61 Keys Keyboard (MK816)
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.