Agogo Bells to Xylophone : A Friendly Guide to Classroom Percussion Instruments
Agogo bells to Xylophone is just what it says - a friendly guide to all those instruments which clog up the music cupboard and don't come with an instruction manual. Maggie Cotton's clever descriptions and Alison Dexter's clear illustrations unlock the magic of these often misunderstood music makers.
The book is a treasury of simple but effective techniques for getting the best from classroom instruments - from holding claves correctly so that the sound carries, to the party trick of the tambourine thumb trill. And there are sections on care and safety, restoring damaged instruments, and advice on instruments for children with special needs.
An invaluable handbook for every school - now with a fresh new cover.
Agogo Bells to Xylophone
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.