(Music Sales America). No matter how sophisticated computers or synthesizers become, the recording of a real sound always starts with a microphone. The problem is that, unlike the human ear, there is no single microphone that is ideal for all jobs. Basic Microphones teaches you how the different types of microphones work, which types are best suited to which job, and how best to use them in a recording situation. Covers dynamic microphones, ribbon microphones, capacitor microphones, stereo mic techniques, recording vocals, acoustic and electrical guitars, drums, the piano, and string instruments.
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.