The canang is made from two gongs which are suspended by light ropes in a wooden frame. The gongs are of different diameters. The smaller gong is the anak (child) and; the larger is the ibu(parent). The gongs are hand-cast from brass and hand-shaped to achieve the desired tone. This Malay traditional percussion instruments is struck with a mallet for performance.
Material: Wood, Metal
Canang Ibu & Anak (Double Tone)
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments (We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.