The Sarun Barung is a metallophone idiophone of the Javanese people of Java, Indonesia. It is a melodic instrument that is part of the Javanese gamelan. The iron gamelan to which the instrument pictured on this page belongs has eight saron barung--four for each of the set’s tuning systems, laras sléndro and laras pélog.
Range: 1.2 Octave
Bars: 35mm- 40mm
Frame: Wooden Frame with unique Hibiscus carving High End: 16 –18 cm
Low End: 19 -21cm
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments (We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.