The dagu (Chinese bass drum) is an umbrella term for two kinds of Chinese drums in the Chinese orchestra, the huapengu - which is made in the shape of a flower pot - and the datanggu/ganggu, which has a broad base. The former is bright and pitched higher than the latter, while the latter is thick and strong. Both are equally used in the orchestra, but their differences are not really known to composers.
Size : 16"/18"/20"/24"/1m/1.2m/1.5m/1.8m
Includes: Drum Sticks & Rack
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments (We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.