The zheng (Chinese: 箏; Wade–Giles: cheng) or guzheng (Chinese: 古箏; literally: "ancient zheng"), also known as a Chinese zither, is a Chinese plucked string instrument with a more than 2,500-year history. The modern guzheng commonly has 21 strings, is 64 inches (1.6 m) long, and is tuned in a major pentatonic scale. It has a large, resonant soundboard made from Paulownia. Other components are often made from other woods for structural or decorative reasons. Guzheng players often wear fingerpicks made from materials such as plastic, resin, tortoiseshell, or ivory on one or both hands.
Includes: Stand, Case & Accessories
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments (We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.