Hal Leonard Handbell Method : Three Octaves
(Instructional). The Hal Leonard Handbell Method is designed for anyone just learning to ring handbells. Whether you're an experienced musician or you don't read music at all yet, this step-by-step guide will teach you the basic skills and techniques you need for ringing in a handbell or handchime choir. Instructions include: Ringing & Damping * Basic Music Reading * Practice & Performance Pieces * Staccato Techniques * Dynamics * Stretches & Warm-Ups * and more! A helpful Director's Guide is also included, offering insights and rehearsal suggestions for several pieces in the book. Instructional material is demonstrated clearly with photos and illustrations throughout.
Hal Leonard Handbell Method
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.