How To Play Bass Guitar : Easy to Read, Easy to Play; Basics, Styles & Techniques
No band would be complete without a bass element giving depth and unity. "How to Play Bass Guitar" contains everything the new or intermediate bass player needs to perfect their playing of this vital instrument. Highly practical, the book leads you from the basics of how to hold, fret, pluck and play scales through to playing chord-framing patterns and muted percussive rhythms - understanding how the bass underpins the harmonies of a band. The clear text is accompanied by illustrative photos and diagrams, and the guide is complemented by a chord finder, scales and modes finder, a glossary and further reading.
How To Play Bass Guitar
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.