Introduction to Guitar Tone & Effects : An Essential Manual for Getting the Best Sounds from Electric Guitars, Amplifiers, Effect Pedals, and Digital Processors
(Guitar Educational). An essential manual for getting the best sounds from electric guitars, amplifiers, effect pedals and digital processors! This book/CD pack features easy-to-follow instructions, with more than 75 photos, to teach the basics of guitar tone and effects. The accompanying CD provides audio examples. Readers will learn: anatomy of the electric guitar; controlling the electric guitar; getting a good clean tone; overdrive, distortion and fuzz; using equalizers; compressors and limiters; noise reduction; modulation effects; reverb and delay; octavers and harmonizers; special effects; multi-effect processors; amp & effect modeling; getting a good tone through your PC; stylistic guitar tones; famous effected guitarists; and much more!
Introduction to Guitar Tone & Effects
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.