The ukulele is a member of the lute family of instruments. It generally employs four nylon or gut strings or four courses of strings. The tone and volume of the instrument vary with size and construction. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone.
|Back & Side:||Tiger Maple|
|Fingerboard Inlay:||Pearl Dots|
|Fingerboard Binding：||Black Plastic|
Chrome Enclosed Gear
|Nut & Saddle：||ABS|
|Pickup:||Optional + $12|
Kaysen Ukulele (24" Tiger Maple, W/O Pickup)
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.