Castanets, are a percussion instrument, used in Kalo, Moorish, Ottoman, ancient Roman, Italian, Spanish, Sephardic, Swiss, and Portuguese music. The instrument consists of a pair of concave shells joined on one edge by a string. They are held in the hand and used to produce clicks for rhythmic accents or a ripping or rattling sound consisting of a rapid series of clicks.
Colour: Red Blue
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments (We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.