The tambourine bar is a musical instrument in the percussion family consisting of a bar, often of wood or plastic, with pairs of small metal jingles. Tambourines are often used with regular percussion sets. They can be mounted, for example on a stand as part of a drum kit (and played with drum sticks), or they can be held in the hands and played by tapping or hitting the instrument.
Jingles: 6 pair
A String copper bell is 2 copper bells attached to a string that is meant to be stuck toggether to produce a bell like sound.
Size: 3.5cm, 4.5cm
Material: Wood, Metal
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments (We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.