An acoustic guitar is a guitar that produces sound acoustically by transmitting the vibration of the strings to the air. The sound waves from the strings of an acoustic guitar resonate through the guitar's body, creating sound. The main source of sound in an acoustic guitar is the string, which is plucked or strummed with the finger or with a pick. The string causes the soundboard and sound box to vibrate, and as these have their own resonances at certain frequencies, they amplify some string harmonics more strongly than others, hence affecting the timbre produced by the instrument.
|Back & Side:||Spruce Wood|
|Fingerboard Inlay:||Pearl Dots|
|Fingerboard Binding：||Black Plastic|
|Tuning Machines：|| |
Chrome Enclosed Gear
|Nut & Saddle：||ABS|
|Pickup:||Optional + $16|
The Rose Acoustic Guitar (40",41" Spruce Wood, W/O Pickup)
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.