World Music Drumming : A Cross-Cultural Curriculum
(ExpressiveArts). Since 1996, World Music Drumming has transformed lives and built community through ensemble drumming, singing, moving, playing xylophones and recorders. Students have developed focus, listening, teamwork, and respect while having the best time anyone can have in school. Now in over 20,000 schools worldwide, we are celebrating this success by publishing the landmark World Music Drumming 20th Anniversary Teacher Edition. The ALL-IN-ONE format adds the following new teacher and classroom-friendly elements: An enhanced curriculum sequence including 20 years of "best practice" (creative ideas and teaching strategies from WMD faculty and participants); 16 new audio recordings of each ensemble and song (including new arrangements that include piano/vocal, guitar/bass and xylophone/recorder parts); 47 new online "how-to" videos by Will Schmid including special Ghana-filmed segments; 28 projectable / printable PDFs for cultural enrichment, assessment and ensemble parts; and e-Book with interactive audio, video and PDF icons. Even if you already own the 1st edition Teacher's Book, Cross-Cultural Student Enrichment Book and Video, you will want this enhanced 20th Anniversary Teacher Edition with its new features and interactive layout. Enjoy!
World Music Drumming
For Singapore schools interested in purchasing our instruments, you may follow the follwing steps.
1. Add item/s to Cart
2. Click Checkout
3. Fill in Shipping Details (eg. School's name and address)
3. Under Delivery Method, shipping is FREE for orders above $150 if not there is a $25 charge.
4. Under Payments, click manual payments ( We accept payment through E-invoice, cash, cheque, bank transfer)
5. Click Place Order and an invoice will be sent to your email. (Delivery time is 21-30 days)
6. Feel free to Call/ Whatsapp 91917032 for any enquries.